About Me

My photo
I LUV HOCKEY! I luv music and writing, too! I am currently working on a book and am in a band, Surrounded!!! I am a proud fan of the San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals, Chicago Blackhawks, and Pittsburgh Penguins! I also luv Canada, Russia, and Sweden!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jordan Staal: 02

Yay! Next chapter!!


You've always hated when Jordan would call you at three in the morning. It didn't happen often, but when it did, you usually wouldn't go back to sleep at all the rest of the night. Tonight was no exception. As you glance at the caller ID, you sigh and pick up the phone.

"Jordan?" You were silent for a moment. " What's going on?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." You roll your eyes as you lie back down on your soft bed.

"Okay, well, I'm gonna-"

"No!" He inturrupted. "You can't hang up!"

"I want to go back to sleep, Jordan!" You both were silent as he thought of an excuse.

"Well, so do I? But I can't!"

"Why not?" Thinking about the dream you were rudely awoken from, you wondered what his "reason" would be this time.

" I miss you."

For a second, you almost believed him. You knew it was just another way to get you to come over to his place and spend the night with him. He wouldn't give up, so you might as well give in.

"Only because you're hurt, Jordan."

"Yay! Thank you!" By the sound of his voice you could tell he was smiling. You couldn't help but smile yourself.

"I'll be right over."

When you get to Jordan's house, you notice that all the lights were off, but the door was unlocked. You slip your jacket off and throw it on the wooden chair in the living room. After you lock the door behind you,you switch on the lights and head toward the bedroom. Jordan has the TV on, it was a recording of the Penguins Stanley Cup winning game.

"Hey girlie!" he calls. "You look tired." His reminder made you yawn. You plop down on the chair next to the bed, pulling your knees to your chest. Wearily, you watch the game that Jordan had recorded. He kept rewinding and replaying Marc-Andre Fleury's interview at the end of the game where he curses on TV and actually realizes it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqIz4iybCuY

Jordan giggles every time Flower says those words. Before you know it, your laughing too, and you've completely forgot that you're tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment