About Me

My photo
I LUV HOCKEY! I luv music and writing, too! I am currently working on a book and am in a band, Surrounded!!! I am a proud fan of the San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals, Chicago Blackhawks, and Pittsburgh Penguins! I also luv Canada, Russia, and Sweden!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Hockey Boyfriend[s]: Part 1

Out of all the hockey players in the league, these are my hockey boyfriends. I have chosen
one player from each team, and I've thought of some ideas for dates for each. Remember,
these are my opinion. Please comment and let me know your opinions as well!

Anaheim Ducks: Cam Fowler [just because he got booed when he was drafted by the Ducks but
he took it so well.] We would go out for ice cream and he offers to pay. I decide to get triple scoop
and take advantage of his offer but he doesn't care.
Atlanta Thrashers: Alexander Burmistrov [because he is Russian and adorable] He would show
up at my house where I would teach him some more English, and he would attempt to teach me
Russian.
Boston Bruins: Tyler Seguin [because I find him naturally amazing] He takes me out for tea
because I managed to get him to believe the the Boston Tea Party was a way for men to get their
girlfriends to do whatever they want.
Buffalo Sabres: Ryan Miller [because I realized I've been underestimating him the first time I
saw that "questions will be answered" commercials] I'd take him to a tennis park to see if he can
do anything else with tennis balls than bounce them against a wall.
Calgary Flames: Mikael Backlund [because he is Swedish and has a reason to take me to IKEA,
because {I know this is pathetic} I've never been there before] IKEA. 'Nuff said.
Carolina Hurricanes: Jared Staal [I know I'm cheating a little bit, but HE IS AMAZING AND
HE IS MINE] I would love for him to take me to Thunder Bay, Ontario, his hometown.
Chicago Blackhawks: Patrick Kane [this one was hard, but I chose Kaner because he is an
extremely talented player who seems like a really down-to-Earth guy] He takes me to The Fratellis'
concert, where we sing louder than anyone else when Chelsea Dagger is played.
Colorado Avalanche: Brandon Yip [because I looked on the Avalanche website and loved his
picture and that goofy smile] We'd go pick up donuts at a local coffee shop on a rainy day.
Columbus Blue Jackets: Steve Mason [because, to me, he may be one of the few decent looking
Blue Jackets] We go to the library, but we get kicked out because he keeps sending me flirty text
messages and I keep laughing.
Dallas Stars: I'm sorry, I cannot choose a Dallas Star. I cannot find one.
Detroit Red Wings: Jonathan Ericsson [because I fell in love with his hair] He'd invite me over
to his place, where he would teach me how to make Swedish meatballs.
Edmonton Oilers: Devan Dubnyk [because I got tickets to a Sharks' game near the visiting team's
locker room entrance, and I noticed that Devan was always smiling, but the Oilers lost] We'd take a
walk [in the rain] along a beach I know of, collecting sea glass.
Florida Panthers: Steve Bernier [because I loved him so much while he played in San Jose] He'd
show up to my house uninvited (which is completely okay with me) and play NHL 2K 11 with me.
LA Kings: Marc-Andre Cliche [because he has an awesome name] I'd invite him over just so I can
hear him say his name over and over agian.
Minnesota Wild: Marco Scandella [because, even with in all the gorgeous rookies' pictures, his
stood out to me] On Canada Day, he would invite me to his home in Montreal so we could blow up
stuff in the local park.

No comments:

Post a Comment