About Me

My photo
I LUV HOCKEY! I luv music and writing, too! I am currently working on a book and am in a band, Surrounded!!! I am a proud fan of the San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals, Chicago Blackhawks, and Pittsburgh Penguins! I also luv Canada, Russia, and Sweden!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

6/16/10: [I know, I know] Patrick Kane


(image found on Google)
I know I am supposed to wait until Friday to write about any of the players on the poll, but I will anyway. (If you guys vote for him, I will do a second date with him, k?) I am writing about something/someone I shouldn't be writing about. I am bad. So bad that my grandma called me Miss Conduct today. Baaaaddddd.... k, here it is:


Name: Patrick Kane
DOB: November 19, 1988
Current NHL Team: Chicago Blackhawks

You are in Patrick's hometown of Buffalo, New York. You're not quite sure how you got there though. One day you met Patrick, and here you are a week later in New York in the middle of summer. The humidity has got to you already; the walk from your hotel to Patrick's house was pretty lengthy. Before you arrived in Buffalo, Patrick told you that he knew a really great college baseball team and that he would love to take you to a game, although when he finally answers the door, he comes clean. Within ten seconds, he explains that he couldn't get tickets because they were sold out, but he promised to take you to a baseball game. Confused, you follow him to the local park.
When you find him again, he's sitting in a patch of tall grass in the outfield of a baseball diamond. You unconfidently take a seat beside him. He glances at his watch and looks over at you. You stare back, not knowing what to expect. For a minute or two, you and Patrick stare at each other until it gets awkward. Then he jumps up and holds out his hand. As you take it, he leads the way to the pitcher's mound.
"I seriously thought there was a game today. Since we can't see baseball, we'll just play it." He shrugs and pulls out two baseball gloves and a baseball. You obediently begin to toss and hit the baseball back and forth, but you can't help but think that this isn't what you planned on doing. Thank God he noticed.
"What? You're not smiling. What is it?" You can't decide if he really means it or not. "You don't like baseball, do you?"
"Not really, sorry." He just stares at you. "What?"
He doesn't give an answer. Immediately, your face is in his hands and your lips are pressed aggressively against his. For that moment, you forget everything except that you are here kissing Patrick Kane. As he slowly and unsurely lets go, he waits for your response. You know what you're going to say, and you're not afraid to say it.

What would you say? Do you forget about everything that happens, or will you keep everything in mind?




No comments:

Post a Comment