About Me

My photo
I LUV HOCKEY! I luv music and writing, too! I am currently working on a book and am in a band, Surrounded!!! I am a proud fan of the San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals, Chicago Blackhawks, and Pittsburgh Penguins! I also luv Canada, Russia, and Sweden!!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

7/3/10: thoughts

After hours of self-debating, I came to this conclusion (hopefully). From now on, this site will ALSO be a fan fiction site. Of course I will continue the dates, but now you can send in your own fan fiction stories (HOCKEY ONLY) to supersharkcow20@yahoo.com. For example:


sent in by: randompersonthatdoesntexist

I went to a Pittsburgh Penguins home game against the Ottawa Senators. The Pens won in overtime with a goal from Evgeni Malkin. The end.


So it should go something like that, although I'm positive that your stories aren't as sucky as mine. Maybe, I'll start typing up a story of my own to get us started.

No comments:

Post a Comment