About Me

My photo
I LUV HOCKEY! I luv music and writing, too! I am currently working on a book and am in a band, Surrounded!!! I am a proud fan of the San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals, Chicago Blackhawks, and Pittsburgh Penguins! I also luv Canada, Russia, and Sweden!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Jordan Staal: 03

As you replay the part where Jordan hoists the Stanley Cup for the fifth time tonight, you nudge Jordan with your elbow, but he is unresponsive.

"Jordy?" You whisper. "Are you okay?" By his steady breathing, you can tell he is asleep. Just as you stand up to leave, Jordan lets out the loudest snore you've ever heard. You jump back in shock, and turn back around to make sure he's okay. Hesitantly, you walk back to his bedside and run your fingers through his golden hair, hoping it won't wake him up.

Rolling over with a moan, Jordan throws his left arm over his body and on top of your hand. You pull your hand from underneath his and gently place it on the side of his face. As you lean in to kiss his forehead, he tilts his head up and pulls you into a surprising kiss. Truthfully, you didn't want him to stop, but he did. Shocked, you stare into his crystal blue eyes, trying to figure out his evil plan.

"Oh my goodness, Jordan! What was that?" he looked at you stupidly.

"I kissed you." he paused. "I kissed you!" You didn't see the big deal, but obviously he did. He sat up, still in bed, with that unmistakable smirk on his face.

"Look, I love you." He held you into his arms as you unwillingly try to break away. You and Jordan have been friends forever, but you didn'tlove him, did you? "I love you and I've always wanted to tell you and I don't know why I never have!" Jordan laughed and pulled you with him as he lied back down on the bed.

"What, no!" You stood up suddenly, scaring the heck out of Jordan. "We're friends, I can't- I don't love you, Jordan!" With that said, you grabbed your bag and left, making sure to slam the door as you left.

You could hear him calling your name over and over, but you never went back. You saw him, without crutches, walk out the front door in an attempt to run to your car before you left.

"I'm sorry," you whispered to yourself. "But I can't do this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment