About Me

My photo
I LUV HOCKEY! I luv music and writing, too! I am currently working on a book and am in a band, Surrounded!!! I am a proud fan of the San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals, Chicago Blackhawks, and Pittsburgh Penguins! I also luv Canada, Russia, and Sweden!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hockey Syrup

There's this great site called Hockey Syrup. I absolutely love it. The cartoons with Kaner and Tazer are so funny. They totally knock my socks off. Here are the first two cartoons that were posted, and they may just be my favourites. The words on the first picture are small, so the first comment has the words listed.


http://hockeysyrup.wordpress.com/

Stanley Cup Final-Game Three



Stanley Cup Final-Game 2











3 comments:

  1. The first picture is hard to read, so here-

    Keith: Hey listen I don't think the forwards are gonna score tonight and I'm kinda bored so why don't we score instead?

    Sopel:Well I have scored one goal this season, so us scoring goals to tie up the game would make the most sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey are these your doodles? Wonderful doodles, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, they were made by sledgehammah, she's the manager and creator of the site.

    ReplyDelete